Monday 23 December 2013

Sinna marbagam -small breast

Paaliyal kelvigal and pathilgal

பாலியல் சந்தேகங்களும் அதற்கான ... / by பெயர்*  Saroja
sir i am saro enakku marbagam chinnada irukku perithaga valara enna vali solu
nga plz.

Soya unavugal athikamaga serthu kollavum.. soya milk , soya bean , etc  .. it may increase your breast

How to increase your breast size naturally? Question: This isn't for me. I'm six months pregnant and my breasts are the size of two bowling balls. My best friend recently asked me how to improve her breast size without bras or surgery, and I actually have no idea. Hence why I'm asking on here. Are there any natural medications, or oils, or types of milk she can drink that will increase her bust size? I've heard of breast massaging, but I'm a little unsure. All answers all welcome! Thankyou.(Jeskia)

Best answer: Eat more soy. Eating a lot of soy (veggie burgers, veggie nuggets, soy milk, etc...) may increase your breast size because it has a lot of natural estrogen in it.


Email Visit website

4 comments:

  1. அண்ணியை அள்ளி அணைத்து
    எனக்கு ஆண்டிகள்ன்னா ரொம்ப பிடிக்கும். அதுவும் கொஞ்சம் குண்டா கொலு கொழுன்னு இருந்தா கொண்டாட்டம்தான்.இதோ நான் என் அண்ணியுடன் அனுபவித்த கதை.
    http://hotandsweetstory.com/hot/storys/tamil-aunty-pundai.php

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir your sex medicine very good Dr PRABHU 9488472592

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marbagam valara cream use pannina brest cancer varumnu solranga unmayah and cream use pannina valarchi irukuma

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Popular Posts